Thursday 13 November 2014

My Bucket Lists

My Bucket Lists
When I was a kid around  7 or 8 years old, I got a bunch of bucket list, but suddenly, when I reach 13 years old, I don’t have any idea what are my bucket list. So, I decided to have;

  1. Meet One Direction
  2. Selfie with the members of One Direction
  3. Watch NBA live
  4. Selfie with Lebron James, Stephen Curry, Kobe Bryant, and othyer NBA playes
  5.  Go to America- Hollywood, USA, New York
  6. Meet many Hollywood actors and singers like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, VS angels, Ariana Grande and take selfie with them.
  7. Go to London and Dubay
  8. Get scholarships,
  9. Become a billionare
  10. Being happy for the rest of my life, no pressure at all and no conflicts
So after all, i just realize that i have a lot of bucket lists, and i hope that those would come true. 


 Thea 

No comments:

Post a Comment